ICM Approved Centre Applications
ICM works with Approved Centres in more than 100 countries. ‘Approved Centre’ status is granted to those institutions which can satisfy the Institute that they have the following:
- A suitably qualified Registrar.
- Qualified lecturers.
- Suitable premises and classrooms.
- Secure storage for examination material.
- Library facilities.
- Computer resources with internet access; available for student use.
- A sound administrative structure, including e-mail facilities on campus which are monitored daily.
If the above criteria are applicable to your centre, please complete the Approved Centre Application Form and return it to ICM, along with the Application Fee detailed on the form, and your centre Prospectus.
The accepted methods of payment are:
- Western Union – if you wish to use Western Union, the payee’s name is ‘Alistair Somerville-Ford’. It is essential that you provide us with the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) you are given by Western Union. Please confirm by email to email@example.com that payment has been made by this method.
- Credit Card (upon request, we will email a form for your completion. Please note that there is a £5.00 GBP Administration Charge for all credit card payments and can only be accepted as a hard copy by post)
- Sterling Bank Draft – drawn in favour of ‘ICM’
- Sterling Money Order – drawn in favour of ‘ICM’
- Sterling Postal Order – drawn in favour of ‘ICM’
- Sterling cheque (if drawn on a UK Bank) – drawn in favour of ‘ICM’
We look forward to receiving your application.
Status as an ICM Approved Centre is granted for one year only, after which an organisation must renew its application with ICM at no extra charge.
If you have any further enquiries regarding centre approval, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.